Caravan network is a fast growing community of holiday home owners'. We currently have a like minded community of members that enjoy using this facility. Here are some guidlines that many of our members choose to adhere to as they represent good manners.
- We ask people to describe their Holiday Home honestly and accurately as to avoid dissapointment for their guests.
- When you are contacted by another member, try to respond relatively quickly via the website messenger service provided.
- When you have finished your break, it would be good practice to clean the Holiday Home to a suitable standard and leave the holiday property as you found it.
- If an accident were to occur whilst using somebodys Holiday Home, be open and honest, so this can be resolved between both parties.
- Provide your guests with a clean welcoming Holiday Home.
We hope your Caravan Network exchange goes well and you enjoy using this exchange facility.
If you have any further suggestions to add to this page then please inform us via the suggestions link.